Here Are Our Top Wedding Song Picks By Coastal Coordinators!
- Don’t Stop Believing – This is my all time FAVORITE last dance song. It is a classic and everyone, every age loves it. You will definitely catch me singing a long to this one.
- 1000 Years – I KNOW, it is overused at times but it is a tear jerker & really makes everyone emotional. This is for sure a perfect song to walk down the aisle or for the First Dance. Anyone that knows me knows I do not cry much but this one gets me.
- Wanna Dance With Somebody by W.H. – This is a song that everyone dances to and screams/sings to on the dance floor…how can you not.\
- Sweet Child of Mine by Sheryl Crow or Guns & Roses– I like the Sheryl Crow version for a Mother/Son dance & the other for Father/Daughter. I love the lyrics & the little bit of edge to it. It is also not your typical song choice for those dances!
- Despacito – I LOVE the flair to this song & it makes me want to dance EVERY time.
- BONUS SONGS – anything by Britney Spears (because I love her, like love love) & anything by Kina Grannis!
- All of Me – Love John Legend for a good romantic first dance or just a regular slow song.
- Hereos by Alesso – GREAT song for an entrance and gets the guests excited!
- Make you Feel My Love by Adele – First dance song for sure & its Adele so it’s a must right?!
- Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder – Perfect first dance song & such a classic!
- My Wish by Rascal Flatts – This song is so amazing when used as a Mother/Son or Father/Daughter. It is always so emotional and beautiful.
- Can’t Help Falling In Love by Kina Grannis – This will ALWAYS be my favorite wedding ceremony song. I’ve heard it a million times at weddings and it never gets old. This is my favorite version of the song by far.
- Marry Me by Train – I’ve also heard this song countless times but I think it is so sweet. I like this song while getting ready, cocktail hour, or just a dinner playlist where its more subtly incorporated, but I just love hearing it.
- At Last by Etta James – I could never get tired of hearing this classic wedding song. It’s perfect for a first dance, or anytime during a wedding. So romantic & smooth.
- Speechless by Dan & Shay – I will also always love this one. It is so perfect for a first dance. Just the sweetest song.
- I wanna Dance With Someboy by W.H. – This is always such a fun song to play at the reception! It always gets people dancing and always puts everyone in a good mood.
- Time of My Life by Bill Medley & Jennifer Wames – I love this song for a last dance song! It is such a good one and makes people reflect on the awesome night they’ve had, plus its from Dirty Dancing!
- Cha Cha Slide – This gets EVERYONE to the dance floor no matter what the age.
- Ill be by Edwin McCain – Nice slow song to dance to with your loved one!
- I Want It That Way – I think this is such a good sing-along song.
- Sweet Home Alabama – Just a great song in general…do I have to say more?
- Chicken Fried- This is another fun song to dance to and sing-along. Just a feel good one
I love any song that gets the guests interactive!
- Quiet By Jason Mraz – I love the acoustic version of this song for a First Dance! It is so sweet.
- You Are the Reason Instrumental – This song is such a pretty one for walking down the aisle. Even acoustic would be awesome for a first dance!
- You’ve Got a Friend by James Taylor – I love this song for a Father/Daughter Dance or even Mother/Son! You can’t go wrong by playing a James Taylor song!
- How Sweet it Is by James Taylor – Again…James Taylor. This song is so fun especially towards the end of the night.
- Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles – I love when they play this song during dinner, its always a good one.
What Are Some of Your Top Wedding Songs?